Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 15:46:21 CST
     I apologize before this gets too out of hand.  I am in the process of
     finding the article that contains the quote, which may take me a
     while.

     The article was in one of the local papers in Madison that I believe
     they got off of the wire.

     I had assumed, (never again), that since the series being discussed
     didn't include Wisconsin, that the Madison papers wouldn't be the only
     one to print the article.

     P.S.  If someone wants to check, I believe that I brought up the
     subject when the article was first printed.  If someone can find the
     date of the post, it'll be easier to find the article.

Anyway, my main point is this:  The "US vs. Them" mentality is more
from selected MN fans than it is from the Wooger.