From:
JEFF WEISS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JEFF WEISS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 1994 11:10:02 EST
Luis Valente pointed out that Brown and Harvard played during the 1897-98
season.

Unfortunately in my end of the summer rush to get this project completed I
failed to look at Brown University's season-by-season record page.

In my next update, I will include a composite record of 16-37-3 for Brown
University from 1897-98 through 1905-06.  Sorry for the error.

And thanks to Luis for pointing this out.

As you may have noticed only a handful of Division II and III schools are
included.  Thse are the only schools responded to a request I mailed in mid-
October asking for each of the coaches all-time record at that school.
Hopefully more schools (or people on Hockey-L) will respond so my database can
be even be more complete.

Jeff