Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1992 11:34:55 EST
On the GAFO incident, where Yale was approved as opposed to RPI who was
rejected, I have to say with all objectivity and diplomacy,

                        That bites.

Why can't the NCAA limit be THE limit? It doesn't make much sense to me.
We've got the west playing 5,8 or 10+ more games in the regular season than the
east. That seems quite unbalanced.

Perhaps more guidelines on invitations to invitationals should be clarified.

Perhaps RPI should never invite an IVY to the RPI invitational again until
"approvals" rather than "rejections" be made. Actually, I'd never want to see
an IVY in the invitational- Since 4 teams play in the invitational, and there
are 4 conferences in Div. 1, one team from each conference should be the rule,
with RPI of course being the ECAC representative.

What are invitation requirements and guidelines for various invitationals
around the nation?

-Rich