From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 06:11:32 -0800
I believe they used a typical RPI fraternity member of the early 60s as
a model for Bluto. That movie seemed like a rerun of some fraternity
stories I had seen in live action.

On hockey matters, it seems to me the only way the ECAC will get two
bids this year, with mediocrity and inconsistency the hallmark, except
for Cornell, is for a Cornell upset, and the tourney winner and Cornell
woul dthen likely get to go. I know the other leagues cringe at that
thought.. gad, two teams from the ECAC...

Tony