Sender:
From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1993 08:08:33 -0400
I don't think that anyone really cares any more, but I saw a list of
Division one schools in yesterday's US Today and noticed that I had
erred in my list of non-Div-I schols playing hockey in Div-I.  The
correct list appears to be:

Alaska-Anchorage, Alaska-Fairbanks, Clarkson, Colorado College, Denver,
Duluth, Ferris State, LSSU, Lowell, Merrimack, Michigan Tech, North
Dakota, N. Mich, RPI, St. Cloud, St. Lawrence, and Union.

Indeed, there are 17.  I had included Ill-Chicago instead of Denver.
What surprises me the most is that this means that besides for
Minnesota and Wisconsin, none of the WCHA teams are Div-I.