Sender:
From:
The Puck Stopper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1993 15:53:06 -0800
From:   56876::"@VM.USC.EDU:[log in to unmask]"  3-MAY-1993 13:06:55.80
To:     WILLIS
Subj:   FAN MAIL?

>     Recenly I have heard that although there is no official mailing
>list for the NHL, there are some lists out there for fans of individual
>teams.  However, I was unable to find any of the addresses for these
>lists.  If anyone has any information on this, please send it to me.
>
>                                           -Bob

A number of the rec.sport.hockey team contacts have set up mailing
lists of their respective teams.  If anyone is interested in joining
on or more of them, just e-mail me with the name or names of the
teams you are interested in and I will send you the contact persons
name and the mailing list address.

Stan

r.s.h. contact: LA Kings
admin - LA Kings Mailing List