Sender:
From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1993 11:44:35 -0400
Apparently, Dan Ratushny has joined the Vancouver roster for
the playoffs. I didn't see him in the lineup for the last game of the
Smythe SF, and I don't know whether he's gotten any ice time at
all.

Certainly odd that of Mandy, Ratushny, and Joe Nieuwendyk,
the last is the only one NOT playing NHL games this week.

Thanks, Bill, for your report on the Awards Banquet. I think a lot
of us feel that Shaun Hannah was by far and away the most
important contributer to the team this year, but the players
certainly know best.

I don't know whether there's a weight training regimen that
teaches kids to hit, however.

See you in November, everybody.

Greg
Somerville
Let's Go Red!
Let's Go Islanders! The Drive for Five is back!