Sender:
From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1993 14:06:56 -0600
I'm sorry these are so late, and sorry that we don't have all the
details finalized. Here is the current plan:

Thursday
========
Between periods 2 and 3 of the afternoon game, meet in the
hallway between sections 204/205 (use the first intermission to
buy souvenirs).

Meet at the same place immediatly after the afternoon game. We
will walk as a group over to the Brown Bottle restaurant. Our
reservation will be for 5pm.

I have never been to the Brown Bottle. Here is Steve's
description (he may not have been there either):
        Former Schlitz Brewery building.  Sandwiches, burgers, good
        selection of beers.

Saturday
========
At the get-together Thursday, we'll make plans for dinner or
anything else on Saturday.

More Information
Call Steve Manning at 774-6571 (Milwaukee) for the latest details.
He, his wife, or his answering machine will have all the information.

        --david