Sender:
From:
Bill Krebs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1993 14:08:53 EST
My wife and I are planning on attending the playoffs this coming weekend.
I called the Arena and was switched to Ticketmaster - who is handling ticket
orders by phone.

I was told that tickets were priced at 22.50/16.00/12.00 with 3 day passes
three times the price. When I inquired where the seats were in each price
category, I was told that the 22.50 was located in row 3 of the "executive"
area, the 16.00 was located in row 4 of the same area and the 12.00 one was
for General Admission. I hate to pay for possible poor seats when I could
move to some better ones in General Admission. Could anyone on the list
advise whether I should purchase the better seats - I hate being too low,
take the General Admission or try to pick up better tickets at the gate? It
appears that tickets are available at least as of Monday Morning. Should
I pick up the set now or try to pick them up each day? Although I have been
to Regional and Final games, this is my first time for Confernce Playoffs
and am not fimilar how popular they will be.

I will be available on the Hockey List through early afternoon Wednesday.
I can also be contacted direct until that time as well.

P.S. Any other "Spartans" know where a get-together is being planned.

GO STATE!

William Krebs
e-mail address = [log in to unmask]