Sender:
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1992 17:18:20 EST
I have to agree.  In at least the last ten years, I think Bowling Green has
had many more successful seasons that U of Mich.  And they have the banners
in their rink to prove it.  Also, a Bowling Green hockey fan told me two
years ago that the best thing that every happened to BGSU hockey was getting
coach York in and seeing Ron Mason leave!  Yes, BGSU is having a down season,
but then I'm sure we all have!!
     Diane Hatfield
     Univ. of Mich.
     GO BLUE