Sender:
From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 23:20:53 -0500
I am trying to convince the RPI Alumni Association to bankroll the
connection of WRPI to AudioNet for the broadcast of RPI hockey games.

I would like to hear from any RPI alumni who live outside the WRPI
broadcast area to hear if there is any interest in my pursuing this
project.

I would also be very interested in hearing from anyone at any college
or university who has worked on connecting their schools to AudioNet,
either in hockey or other lesser sports. I'm interested specifically
in financial and/or legal matters that need to be addressed.

Any information would be appreciated. Please e-mail responses
privately to [log in to unmask] rather than the list-server.

Mark Lewin
Class of '69