Sender:
From:
Nat Malen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 09:07:06 -0600
You know, I was just thinking how everyone calls MSC "Minnesota Sports
Channel."  This is true, but where else is MSC covered other than in the
state of Minnesota?  DO the Dakota's and Iowa get this channel?  I go to
school at UW-Eau Claire (1.5 hours from UMN), and MSC is not apart of the
campus cable package or the city's Time Warner package.  If it is not in Eau
Claire, surely UW-Madison will not have it.  My question is, what is the
objection, IF ANY, to carrying all Minnesota games if the only coverage area
is in Minnesota by the network?

Nat Malen
University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire