Sender:
From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 16:31:25 -0500
Looking at the box for BC-UNH this weekend, I saw how UNH had a
powerplay with 1:31 left to go and a 2 goal lead. Then, with :32 seconds
to play, B.C. got whistled again and UNH had a 5-3. However, it seems
this last powerplay was never credited, it should have been UNH's 6th of
the night.  Was it under some time limit?

I doubt this ... but, did it have anything to do with B.C. pulling their goalie?
B.C. must have pulled their goalie at some point because he didn't play
60:00.

Another scenario would be that a team goes on a powerplay and 10
seconds later, they commmit an infraction bringing the teams to even
strength. Which means the latter team will also have a 10 second
powerplay after they get their man back. Do these teams get credited
with powerplays?