Sender:
From:
"Barkan, Jon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 1996 14:49:00 PDT
Hello All,

It's real and spectacular---Bruce Crowder has been anounced as the
Northeastern Hockey coach!!!

I can't believe it.....we have the man to take us to the next level of where
this program can go to!!!

I'm so excited that words cannot express my joy......maybe I'm on the verge
of a SNL Mike Myers Fklempt!!!!! I'll give you a topic......NCAA
CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! It may not be that unrealistic in the near distant future.

By the by, since NU hockey has come into being in 1929 -- they have had
eight coaches BC (before Crowder) out of the eight, only two have had
records above .500!!!!

The times they are gonna be a changing on Huntington Avenue....might take a
few years, but we used to being patient!!!!

Look out Hockey East....we're back!!! And the legend of Marty Raus (as in
House) is alive and well!!

Jon Barkan