Sender:
From:
"Tuthill, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 07:27:00 EST
     I spend the winter following minor D-1,  so I've never made predictions
before.   But I've seen so much stuff that's seemingly off the wall in the
last couple of days that I've finally been tempted beyond my abilities to
control my fingertips.

     From the brain,  not the heart:

1.   No Eastern team wins tonight (my presence at the Knick will doom Tech
and ensure that the UConn Huskies beat Mississippi State:-):-)
2.   BU and Lake State go to Cincinnati from the Knick.
3.   CC survives the Munn,  flip a coin for the other survivor.

     -- Dick Tuthill