Sender:
From:
"Trevor D. Barnes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 12:02:37 -0500
Just a warning to all the fans that will be going to the games in East
Lansing this weekend, get there early because parking will be hard to
come by.  I personally don't know why it was scheduled this way, but the
Michigan High School Basketball Semi-finals and Finals will be held this
weekend at the Breslin Center right across the street from the Munn Ice
Arena.  To make matters worse, a local team, Dewitt, is going to be
playing so that will mean an even bigger crowd.  Just thought I'd let
everyone know.

Out of curiosity, are Hockey-l "members" going to be meeting at a bar in
East Lansing this weekend?  Just wondering.  Good luck to everyone
involved.

Best Regards,
Trevor Barnes ([log in to unmask]) MSU CWIS Group & MSU Sports Info.
Homepage http://acm.msu.edu/~barnest2/
MSU Athletic Dept. Pages  http://web.msu.edu/sports/