Sender:
From:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 20:12:04 -0600
Not meant to offend anybody..

I was watching the BC-Lowell game tonite on Prime I think, and in between
the first and second periods, (I think the game isn't over but I'm not
watching now) the color guy, I can't remember his name, I'm sure people
from out east can help me out, said something like this "At the beginning
of the year, you guys had trouble scoring gir.. goals" to a Lowell
player..  Heh, he almost said scoring girls, nice little slip, obviously
he didn't mean to, but I thought it was kinda funny..