Sender:
From:
JP Richardeson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 1995 11:52:53 -0400
Towson State is about to have an on campus facility.  We should have it
by the fall.  The Tigers won the ECHA (Eastern Collegiate Hockey
Association) an ACHA DivI league.  Which has expanded to include West
Virginia and Dusquane(sp?).  The Tigers only lose three players from last
years squad and return two all-americans.  Be on the LookOut for the
Tigers next year.  We are hoping to schedule games with Top Div III NC$$
schools and defend our league Championship and gain a berth into the
National Tournament.

JP #31