Sender:
From:
Lemieux Crew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 1995 22:45:56 -0500
        Gee, maybe this is a thing with non-pc nicknamed teams.
It seems that Florida State does this in football, except they take a
chunk of grass.  Hey they even have a "cemetary" for the turf.  No one
seems to care about that one.  And to throw in a Michigan thing, I
remember when FSU beat Michigan in Football in ??? and the Michigan
comments were they deserved to take it back, and while they were mad they
did not go starting fights.  In fact I do not remember any fights started
by this tradition as well as any by ANY other teams when dealing with
Miami(Oh.).  Being a Michigan fan in all but hockey I remember this
vividly and wanting revenge in a future game.
On a different note, It seems the woof Gods nailed us hard this weekend
as one post about Mich. and not LSSU and the MSU post about catching BGSU
this weekend seemed to have gotten both teams swept.  Watch out for LSSU
to have troubles as a reply post to the BG-Mich. post said LSSU would
womp BG.  While this was correct, the woof Gods will catch them soon.
        And yet another note, if anyone from Ann Arbor reads this, please
give us directions to Mr. Spots and from Spots to Yost.  We want to pay a
visit to the original Spots
Enough already
Josh

1990-91 1991-92 Stanley Cup Champs      Pittsburgh Penguins     1983-84 NCAA
1992-93 1993-94 Riley Cup Champs        Toledo Storm            Hockey Champs
Josh Kirshner [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]    BGSU
BGSU Hockey 19-9-1 (14-6-1) CCHA T2nd Ranked 5th (for now) Next up at Michigan