Sender:
From:
Ronald Correia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 22:20:33 -0500
I spoke to Tim Conners, the SID at Providence College this evening.  Due to a
last minute time change forced by E$PN, mailing of the NC$$ Championship
tickets has been delayed for as much as 2 to 3 weeks.  They have been forced
to reprint the entire set of tickets.

NEW GAME TIMES:

Thursday 3/30/95:  1:00 PM and 8:30 PM
Saturday 4/1/95:  1:30 PM

Looks like we're going to have plenty of time on our hands for the Hockey-L
dinner...  As a reminder, if anyone is considering attending the dinner and
has not already replied to me, please send me a private e-mail.  I'm trying
to guestimate the number of attendies.  To date, we have 37 hockey fans who
have expressed interest!  I'm sure that number will grow substantially as the
event unfolds.

-- Ron