Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 1994 18:02:15 -0400
Jeff Jodzis writes:
>  i would appreciate your help if you can identify the remaining college
>  teams who participated in the NCAA tournament in the following years.
>  if you have the facts, let me know.  no guessing please.

Jeff, this information is in the archives - send to
[log in to unmask] the command

GET NCAADIV1 RESULTS

for all results of the DivI tourney since it began in 1948.  Since
about 1987, it also includes seedings, and the information gets even
more detailed in more recent years.

Just a suggestion to folks...the archives really do have a lot of
great stuff: the previously mentioned file, Hobey Baker winners/info,
DivI composite, all 50 DivI team schedules & standings, DivII-III
composite, women's schedules, team info, excerpts from the NC$$ Manual
relating to hockey, etc. etc. etc.  Take a look in case your question
may be already answered by something that exists there.  GET HOCKEY-L
FILELIST will return a listing of everything available.  It's intended
to be there for everyone's benefit.
<<<<< Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors (station TBA for 94-95) >>>>>