Sender:
From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 1994 08:03:00 EDT
I've been watching the Buddy Powers development unfold on
Toledo's CBS TV affiliate the past few days, and it was quite
humorous last night.  [Btw...the story unfolded on Hockey-L
much earlier. :-]

Anyway, they showed scenes from the BGSU press conference
last night [I looked for Keith, but they didn't show much of the crowd].
The news anchor and the sports guy were having a good time
behind the desk, mentioning Powers went from assistant at BGSU
to head coach at RPI to head coach at BGSU...saying it was "kinda
like a farm system".

I guess it's all a matter of local perspective. :-)

  John H
  U Mich
"Only three things make me nervous -- the threat of nuclear war,
the global economy and Andre Rison's girlfriend."
...Mike Downey [LA TIMES]