Sender:
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 1994 02:33:11 -0400
Forgive me, I'm new at this. I've read but not posted before. In a previous
message, [log in to unmask] (David S. Wang) regarding coaching said :
"a tiny blurb in today's boston globe said that maine's shawn walsh and rpi's
buddy powers are among the candidates to replace jerry york at bowling green.
any speculation on who will actually be named?"

Well, a friend of mine who works at the campus newspaper here at RPI
told me that coach Buddy Powers has handed in his resignation in the
past few days, Friday, I think. Haven't heard anything from the local
media on this, nor have I been able to talk to the athletic department.

Also, currently, a three person review board is looking into making a
recommendation on whether or not to move to Hockey East. Dunno what's
up with that, but I'll look around.

Nazman