Sender:
From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 1994 15:04:56 -0400

> has anyone heard anything about a player named Sean Haggerty?
>
> Shira

From the Globe:

Sean Haggerty, LW, 6-0, 186, 28th - Born in Connecticut, home is Rye, N.Y.
...Played for the Boston Junior Bruins in 1992-93, where he had 162 points in
72 games... Last year played for the Detroit Junior Red Wings, where he scored
63 points (31 goals) in 60 games... Played on the USA Select 16 and Select 17
teams... Named to the OHL first all-rookie team... Aspires to be a stockbroker
...CSB reports he is stong on his skates and is a finesse scorer and
opportunist.

{I did not list him since he neither attends nor is listed as planning to
attend college.  As a matter of fact, although I could be wrong, doesn't
playing for the OHL make a player ineligible for NCAA play?  Anyway, he
obviously was listed, I just left him out due to lack of collegiate connection}