From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:21:18 -0500
Pretty close. The ceramic dalmatian does come from Wheel of Fortune.
Back in the days when contestants went "shopping" for prizes after
winning a round, they invariably ended up with about $50 left, and had
to buy the ceramic dalmatian, because it was the cheapest thing on the
board.

John

--
I'm John Edwards, and I approve this message.