Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1993 17:59:52 EST
ADDENDA:
1. On the anthems: Dr Henry Scarton sang both. He was my professor for two
courses in the recent past, and he's a pretty rabid fan too! As a matter of
fact, I think his daughter is engaged to Big Al Kummu. Any confirmation as to
whether this is true? Happiness to them! Back to Scarton- wow, what a voice!
Excellent rendition of the songs!
2. On visiting bands: IMHO, they're actually helpful to the home fans. I use
it as competitive benchmarking- if I can still hear them- my fellow fans are
not loud enough!!!!!!
3. I can't believe my wacko reporting is the only one on the freakout!
Any RPI fan want to submit a boxscore listing to HOCKEY-L???
4. The two spitters previously mentioned were arrested.
5. Disclaimer- I am my own maniac!
-HH1