From:
Martin I Lewison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1992 15:48:17 -0500
Hi, everybody.  I've been following the tourney from Iron City and I'm happy
to say that the Pittsburgh Post-Gazzette actually posted all of the tourney
scores after the first round.  This is, of course, the first time they've
mentioned college hockey all year, which seems to be the trend in the
sports media around the country - cover the championship, forget the rest.
Of course, the exceptions are the media that have a local team.

But enough gabbing.

I would like to make a final appeal to anybody going to Albany to please pick
up an NC** Ice Hockey Championship enamel pin for me.  In addition, I would
love to get a Hockey-L button, reported in the Albany Times Union.  I will
pay top dollar for each, so please email.

Good luck to both LSSU and Wisconsin.

-Martin