From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:05:35 -0400
I took it as an indication that the event was no longer the guaranteed
sellout it had been over the previous few years. I see that tickets are
still on sale for Tampa, and I think there were some limited sales even for
St. Paul last year.

If it's not selling out, there's no incentive to participate in the ticket
lottery and let the NCAA use your money for a year.

--
John Edwards
"You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against