From:
Jim Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2011 21:39:50 -0800
I too received the survey.

The most surprising thing was not that the Bulldogs won the tournament but
that my non-hockey wife said lets go next year.

I  am going to spend the weekend with relatives in the area, get reacquinted
with Disney world and against my better judgement, will volunteer to
organize the dinner if there is nobody in the area to make plans.

Jim

--
Jim Dixon
(907) 479-4306 home