From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:26:45 +0000
Union is (like St. Lawrence and Clarkson) a small school.  Enrollment, according to USCHO,  is 2000 with capacity at Achilles 2250.  The student section  is larger than it used to be but it is not more than 1.4 of the arena.  I have found Union students to be loud and obnoxious but no more than other places, I suppose.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!