Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:08:24 -0500
Wondering if any one knows of other college hockey schools that have changed the logo currently have old ones licensed?  Check out the story below from WLWtv website..
>>OXFORD, Ohio -- It's been more than a decade since the Miami University Redskin was replaced with the RedHawk, but students and alumni who wanted the old Indian head logo on a shirt or jacket still had that option.  But that option is about to go away.  "We just decided it's time. It's time to move on. It's time to fully embrace the RedHawks and create tradition with them," Associate Vice President for Communications Dionn Tron said.The school, which holds the trademark for the logo, will no longer license it for use on the few hats and polo shirts that still sported it......The logo still hangs in a few locations, mainly sports venues. The school said it will handle those on an individual basis.

---  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please  notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and
 its attachments from your computer system.  Not responsible for the content of external internet sites