From:
Jim Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2010 21:59:47 -0800
Welcome to my world.  Technical problems is a staple for B2, or American
One.  Bruce Cech is pretty good as an announcer but last night it was the
press conference and tonight it was the sponser tape that did not run.  Our
long commute from the rink (10 minutes) gives me only a glimpse in the
abilities for our local broadcaster.

Union played well - and a well deserved tournament run.

Jim

Alaska '90,'91