From:
Linda Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:28:23 -0400
The accident was on Commonwealth Avenue and South Street, near the BC
campus. All eight individuals will be charged with "being minors in
possession of alcohol", according to the latest news stories.

They are lucky they were not more seriously injured (or killed).

I think the hockey players will face more serious consequences from Jerry
York than from the courts. He does not take situations like this very well.
I would look for some suspensions (at least) of the players involved at the
beginning of next season.

On top of that, all the students involved will face disciplinary action by
BC as well.

Linda