From:
Martin I Lewison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1992 20:55:27 -0500
I'm a little bit heartbroken over the news of the Gophers loss to
LSSU.  I think that the single game format really sucks - it's much to the
disadvantage of teams like the "Minnesota Golden Chokers", who tend to
win series and lose the big ones.  Anyway, I'm still rooting for the WCHA
so I say (with a great deal of disgust):

G O     Y O U     S T U P I D      *C  H  E  E  S  E  H  E  A  D  S*!!!!

-MARTIN
The Pitiful Joke of a Prediction Machine
"I hate you all."   :-)