From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:25:37 -0400
I suppose HE folks could say who the hell is Mankato or Bemidji and
ignore Minnesota, UMD, CC and UND, as you ignored BC, BU, Vermont and
Maine. I was just offering a thought about making college hockey more
exciting. You apparently either don't remember or didn't like the
interlocking schedule, and that's fine. Other people have different
opinions than mine and I respect that. Just thought it would be fun,
that's all.