From:
MacKinnons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 17:32:04 -0400
We wanted to let you all know that the Open Skate at the Verizon Center is
back by popular demand.  It will be on Saturday from 1pm to 3 pm.  Door open
at 12:15 so if you want to be sure to get on the ice, come early.  Bauer is
donating skates for use, but if you have your own skates, I'd recommend
bringing them, since we will only have 80-100 pairs.  The skate will take
place in 3 shifts of around 100 people.

See you all soon!!

Mary Beth