From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:47:42 -0400
Your contest entry has been received and processed.  Good luck.

Mark

In your entry, you specified UND as your winner for the midwest regional
semifinal.  Since the two participants were Notre Dame and Bemidji State and
since you chose Notre Dame as the winner of the midwest finals, I assumed
you meant ND, not UND.

However, if you really meant North Dakota as your pick, be sure to let me
know ;-)