Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 13:38:58 -0700
In the WCHA, teams typically play two games on consecutive nights.
The tradition is to shake hands after the weekend series rather than
after each game of the series.  If it is a home and home, i believe
the teams shake hands after each game.  I have no clue how this
started, but there are generally not handshakes after the first game
of a 2 games in 2 nights series.

> Date:         Sat, 7 Feb 2009 10:49:30 -0500
> From: SJBongi <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Gophers/Badgers Question ???
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> After sadly returning home from the BU/UML game in Boston I was channel
> surfing and stumbled upon the last few minutes of the Minn/Wis
> game at the Mariucci. The Badgers won the game. It appeared that the
> Gophers immediately skated off the ice after the buzzer. Did that happen
> ??? What happened to the handshake ??? Or did I miss something??? Thanks
>
> Bongi
>
> --
> UML
> Go Riverhawks !!

NOTE:  ALL UCCS TELEPHONE PREFIXES HAVE CHANGED FROM 262 TO 255

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon   | charlie shub                (719) 255-3492
 \ /  Campaign Against | [log in to unmask]        (mobile) 761-8778
  X    HTML in e-mail  | http://cs.uccs.edu/~cdash   (fax) 255-3369
 / \      and news     | University of Colorado at Colorado Springs