From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 22:04:42 -0400
Wayne -

Thanks for posting the pictures and the captions.  I appreciated being able
to put some names to faces.  I still haven't met you face-to-face, but at
least I saw a picture of you.  Actually, that would be thanks to Carol for
that picture.

Doug

On 2 May 2005 at 18:07, Wayne T Smith wrote:

I wrote, in part:

> Thanks to *Carol White* for directing a great Hockey-L Dinner!  The
> location, food and drink, name tags and attendees were wonderful.
>
> I've selected a number of Columbus photos, mostly from the dinner,
> and made a version available at
>

> *http://pushawlake.com/2005_Frozen_Four_Columbus/web_pix_hockey-l/in
> dex.html*
>
> If you'd like your photo(s) to be captioned, please reply privately
> ( mailto:[log in to unmask] ).  Please only give me names of
> folks that agree to have their name placed on the web.

I've added a couple of photos (Thanks, Carol!) and captioned photos
with names of those that agreed to have their name added.  As quoted
above, "If you'd like your photo(s) to be captioned, ...".

You may have to click "refresh" on your browser if the old pages are
still cached.

cheers, wayne