From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:41:03 +0000
Wendy and anyone else looking - You make me feel guilty for not going home and watching.  I just may skip out of work if the coast is clear.

I looked and found a live stats page at the NCAA's site.  All attempts to find a audio feed came up upon subscription requirements.  I hate that.

Here is the link to the live stats for you or anyone else who wants to check in:

http://www.ncaasports.com/icehockey/mens/gamecenter/live/NCAAH_20050407_COLCO@DENVER

Enjoy the games.
Sara
SLU '77