From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:32:18 -0500
That brings to mind a question.  Since it isn't illegal for your own man
to be in the crease, what if on a power play you wedged three bodies
into the goal mouth in such a way that there isn't any room for a puck
to get through at all?  Kind of dangerous for the foolhardy souls
willing to give up their bodies to a slap shot, but illegal?  Viable?

Tom Rowe