From:
Nathan Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 11:38:51 -0500
Carol,

My brother-in-law is heading to Columbus on Wednesday, and he is taking two
of my tickets which I cannot use (or sell). Since you said you have family
there (mother, etc.) I'll let you have those tickets free of charge if some
of your family members don't have tickets and would go if they did. Let me
know and I will get you Fred's hotel number and the two of you can meet to
get the tickets.

Eric Hampton