From:
Mark Lagasse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:14:45 -0400
I don't believe at all that the pendulum has swung the other way. Factor
#3 below is the one and only reason for the ticket market this year.
Since all fans for the participants pretty much have to fly to Columbus,
it excludes a significant number of fans especially students. You need a
team (any team) within reasonable driving distance. If Michigan or
Cornell had made the Frozen Four ticket sales would be no problem.

I was able to sell my 4 tickets to our sales office in Columbus who will
use them to entertain a customer from the area.