From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:39:33 -0500
Here are the hockey sites for the next two years.  I believe that all are
200x85.

Sean

FUTURE SITES 2006
Regionals (4)
East
March 25-26, 2006
Pepsi Arena
Albany, New York
Hosts: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and the Eastern College Athletic
Conference
Midwest
March 25-26, 2006
Resch Center
Green Bay, Wisc.
Host: Michigan Tech
Northeast
March 24-25, 2006
DCU Center Worcester, Mass.
Host: Boston University
West
March 24-25, 2006
Englestad Arena
Grand Forks, N.D.
Host: University of North Dakota
Frozen Four
April 6 and 8, 2006
Bradley Center
Milwaukee
Host: University of Wisconsin, Madison
Ticket application process: April 1-June 1, 2005

FUTURE SITES 2007
Regionals (4)
East
March 23-24, 2007
Blue Cross Arena
Rochester, N.Y.
Host: Eastern College Athletic Conference
Midwest
March 23-24, 2007
Van Andel Arena
Grand Rapids, Mich.
Host: Western Michigan University
Northeast
March 24-25, 2007
Verizon Wireless Arena
Manchester, N.H.
Host: University of New Hampshire
West
March 24-25, 2007
Pepsi Center
Denver, Colorado
Host: University of Denver
Frozen Four
April 5 and 7, 2007
Savvis Center
St. Louis, Missouri
Hosts: College Hockey America and the St. Louis Sports Commission