From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:22:18 -0800
This is very similar to the ACC/Big 10 Challenge in basketball, and I think it's a great idea.
You get a top to bottom comparison, it's only one game for each team, and conferences get
"bragging rights" for a year, and in establishing those bragging rights, a game between, say,
Merrimack and Michigan Tech would mean as much as the game between BC and CC/DU.