From:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 06:44:39 -0800
I had forgotten that HE plays 3 games vs. each opponent, so they are
going up to 27 from 24. That will make the ECACHL problem even more
difficult.... and it sounds like, unless the ECACHL is really vigilant,
that more AHA and CHA teams will become the ECACHL nonconf foes. Now
while this is good for the long haul, the sport in general, and the AHA
and CHA in particular .... it seems to me the other leagues should be
doing the same thing.

I have said it before and truly believe it, based onmy local team's
baseball schedule (one word: Brutal), that if you want a program to
improve, there is no better way then to take afew lumps early on, play
some really good teams and learn what you have to do ....

Tony Buffa
RPI '64