From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:18:00 -0500
I am not getting into this east-west debate but I will say that today
being Easter may make a difference in attendance.

Just a reminder - If you are lucky enough to go to Columbus and are
planning on going to the dinner, be sure and RSVP to Carol right away.
Seats are limited.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!