From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:30:52 -0500
I guess I don't understand why this is such a horrendous mistake and
what momentous difference it makes. From my point of view, and I've seen
them both play on television several times this season, the two teams
are almost interchangeable. The were regular season co-champs, they
played in the league championship game against one another, then after
the game, flew home on the same plane. Has CC been given an impossible
task in the NCAA's with an unlikelyhood of making the Frozen Four? Has
Denver been handed a free pass to the Frozen Four? Guess I need a little
more information.