From:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:06:14 -0500
but both CC and denver avoided minnesota.
and hey, cornell was in CC's boat 2 years ago (getting mankato state instead
of the cha/aha qualifier).

If you want irate, just talk to any cornell fan.... 18-1-1 record in their
last 20 games, winners of the regular season and conference tourney, and the
numbers say we get to go to minneapolis, where host minnesota is a #1 seed in
spite of losing the last 2 games in the conference tourney, not winning their
regular season conference title and having a 11-8-1 record in the last 20. so,
any of you du/cc fans have regional tixs for minneapolis that you are willing
to sell to big red fans?

LET'S GO RED!!!
rita

Rita-Ann Monde