From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:44:57 -0600
I think Joe Concannon got it right when he wrote in the March 28 article, "What
happened, precisely, depends upon which version of which story you want to
buy."  It was certainly interesting to read the Boston perspective. I still
hope to track down an article from the Denver Post or some other source not
based in Boston or the Twin Cities.

You may recall that the brawl was referred to in "Miracle" which we watched
again last weekend while visiting HOCKEY-Ler Wendy Istvanick.  In the movie,
Jack O'Callahan says he was ejected from the game after fighting with Robb
McClanahan of the Gophers.  O'Callahan wasn't tossed, and McClanahan would have
had a tough time participating in the fight given that he was still playing for
Mounds View High School at the time.

-- Erik